I have lost my returns slip and/or invoice, can I still return my items?

Don’t worry if you have lost or misplaced your returns slip, many of us have done this. You are still able to return your item, just package this as normal and include your details and order number and let us know if you would like a refund or exchange. If you wish to exchange, please include full details of the product you would like to prevent delay.